Don't Go To Dr. Weber. Violated HIPPA!

I am so pleased to have Dr Weber do my surgery! My...

I am so pleased to have Dr Weber do my surgery! My husband and I had breathing problems as a result of injuries to our noses and waited until we both had enough time off to get it done! It was well worth the wait! We breathe better then ever and even though it has only been a week of recovery, I can honestly say I'd recommend Dr Weber to anyone looking for a beautiful nose! Im so happy and I not only look better but my self confidence has gone up! I was so scared to do the procedure for so long because I didn't want to look different. I was scared it would be a botched job especially since I'm Asian and my relatives who have done theirs look so bad! He definitely applied his artistic skill to create an ethnically appropriate bridge for me! In other words, my nose job doesn't look like a stick got stuck up my nose! I look the same as I did before prior to the injury to my nose and I am very very pleased with the result! Thank you so much Dr Weber! You are amazing and extremely talented!

Insurance paid for my procedure!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon