65 Years Old, Resistant Rosacea for 20 Years - Lone Tree, CO

I have had rosacea for 20 years and have tried...

I have had rosacea for 20 years and have tried every medication and treatment for it during that time. We moved to Colorado almost 2 years ago and the intense sun out here sent it right into major flaring pretty constantly, despite being on oral medication and using a topical medication. My wonderful dermatologist out here, Dr. Michael Contreras, with About Skin Dermatology in Lone Tree, CO suggested some Cynergy laser treatments. I was skeptical as I had had some laser treatments back in Virginia that didn't only not seem to help, but I thought they made it worse. He convinced me to try them and I am so very glad I did. I did four initial treatments beginning last summer about a month apart and just completed the first maintenance treatment 3 weeks ago. I will be doing one treatment every 6 months. What a difference in my skin!!! No more redness and flushing and even the burning and stinging have gone away. My skin looks great and I'm even getting compliments on it. I am also using Oracea and a topical called Aczone in conjunction with the laser and I believe my skin looks the best it has in a very long time. Thank you, Dr. Contreras. This is a wonderful dermatology office!

Photos shown are not of me.

The photos that were published next to my review are not photos of me? I had no photos at the time to provide.
Greenwood Village Dermatologic Surgeon

I have had many dermatologists over the years and been to many offices. This practice is by far my favorite and Dr. Michael Contreras is by far my favorite dermatologist I've been to. He is not only a great, informed, up to date doc, but a really nice, compassionate man. He's very patient and is willing to try different combinations of treatments to get the desired results... no "cookie cutter" treatment. He cares and it shows!