We'll See How It Goes! - Lone Tree, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey ya'll! I just had my coolsculpting procedure...

Hey ya'll! I just had my coolsculpting procedure done this morning! I read reviews and prepared my mental thoughts for the procedure. I told my nurse that I read a lot of "bad" ones and she said people use coolsculpting for weight loss which isn't it's intention. It's to help with your stubborn areas, and people are more willing to write a bad review about it. But anyway, I focused on my abdomen and inner thighs. May do more later if I am happy with these results! So pain wasn't unbearable. People were right is that it numbs after a little while. I think the most uncomfortable part was being pretty much naked and having to take pictures! I am a little tender in the areas I had done but the nurse said it should be fine after 3 days. So far so good! Hope to see awesome results in the next few months! I will also have a 90 day checkup! Take care and good luck!

27 years old with 2 kids

I had my procedure yesterday morning and the pain got more intense in the evening so I took some ibuprofen to help relieve it and I also wore some really tight leggings made for pregnant women to help with circulation. I slept more comfortably on my side with a pillow in between my legs and that helped out a lot! Today I am still really sore and tender and swollen in my abdomen and I also have some bruising, the worst part on my left inner thigh. I am pretty hopeful that I will have great results!
Ideal image