31, 5 Kids, ISO Natural Looking Breast Aug - Colorado, CO

I found Dr Broadway because I worked in a surgery...

I found Dr Broadway because I worked in a surgery center 10 years ago and he was one of the main surgeons. I worked with over a dozen plastic surgeons in my career and when it was time for a breast augmentation of my own, he was first on my list!

Dr Broadway did not disappoint! Him and his staff were extremely helpful, patient, and understanding. My number one priority with implants was to increase in size without losing the natural look. Dr Broadway and his staff took the time to understand my goals and get me exactly where I wanted to be.

I will definitely be using Dr Broadway for any future plastic surgery needs (wants) and I highly recommend him to everyone I talk to!

Photos

Sorry for the bad photography, wasn't planning on posting photos but I am on here all the time looking at photos so I thought it'd help for others.

I'm 3 weeks post and loving my new figure. (I went with Sientra Textured Classic Shape 350cc, unders)... Small 34A pre-op)
Denver Plastic Surgeon