Wonderful Experience! - Lone Tree, CO

I was experiencing severe neck and back issues due...

I was experiencing severe neck and back issues due to very large breasts. I was unable to exercise and was even having trouble sleeping. I had undergone a previous breast reduction surgery 25 years earlier and although the surgery itself was very painful and the recovery difficult, the reduction was successful and had improved my lifestyle. Since then the breast tissue had regrown and I was again experiencing pain and discomfort. In my initial consultation with Dr. Franco-Webb, she explained how she would do things differently and even explained why should thought the previous surgery had been so painful and had resulted in a long recovery and regrowth. The procedure was done in a few hours and the pain was considerably less. Within a week I was off pain medications and the recovery was not only much easier but complete enough in 6 weeks for me to take a vacation to the beach. Very happy with the results!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Everything about my experience with Dr. Franco-Webb and staff was wonderful! From consultation, scheduling, the actual surgery and post-surgery visits, she has gone above and beyond to make sure I was provided with the very best care. She is extremely knowledgable and did an incredible job. I am so happy I made the decision to have her as my surgeon. I highly recommend her without hesitation.