43 Year Old, 2 Kids, Highlands Ranch

Breast Augmentation was something I had been...

Breast Augmentation was something I had been wanting since I was a teenager. I never felt like clothes hung the best on me and I was always uncomfortable in a bathing suit. However, there was always something that kept me from doing it. First, it was that I was young. I thought after kids would be better better. Then, after kids, I felt vain and selfish for wanting to spend such a large amount of money on myself. Ultimately, I decided, life is short. I could wrestle with myself forever, but it was something I wanted and I couldn't change that feeling. I spoke with three different plastic surgeons. I was immediately impressed with Dr. Broadway. I had done my research, and knew he was quadruple board certified and obviously, great at his job, but I also wanted to like him. At my consultation appointment, he was confident and reassuring and answered all of my questions. I liked him very much. There is another part to this...I wanted to have local anesethia only. It was important to me that I be awake and alert during surgery. I asked every surgeon I saw, if this would be possible. Dr. Broadway was the only one that did not waiver or even blink. He said, "Absolutely, I even have a youtube video, where my patient has local only." This was huge to me. It spoke volumes about him and his skills as a surgeon. My procedure couldn't have gone any smoother. Dr. Broadway and his staff where incredible. They talked to me the whole time and even filled the room with my music of choice. It has been almost 5 weeks since my procedure and I feel great and I look great. I do not for a minute regret doing it. I regret not having done it sooner.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Broadway and his staff were amazing. He is an artist as well as an incredible plastic surgeon. He answered all my questions and put all my fears at ease.I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.