34 Year Old, Deflated Breasts After Nursing Children

Dr. Franco-Webb was more than I could have hoped...

Dr. Franco-Webb was more than I could have hoped for in a surgeon. I visited with 4 doctors before choosing to work with Dr. Franco-Webb. Not only was it nice to work with a woman who had gone through the surgery herself, but she made me so comfortable! I had no anxiety regarding her expertise or abilities. She was very patient with me in my fears of choosing the wrong implant size. She did a great job of explaining what would take place during the surgery and what the healing process would be like. After the surgery, it was so helpful to have her cell phone number to be able to send any questions directly to her. Dr. Franco-Webb did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with my results! I would recommend her, and have to anyone!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Franco- Webb is a very talented surgeon. She has a wonderful bedside manner and takes plenty of time with you explaining procedures and listening to your concerns and desires. I appreciated that she took as much time as she did during my surgery, rather than getting me in and out and on to the next patient. She is extremely gentle with you as she does her post op checks and makes herself very accessible to her patients as they are healing.