Wanted More Volume in my Lips - Lone Tree, CO

I've always had thin uneven lips. And over the...

I've always had thin uneven lips. And over the years I've gotten more and more self contious over them. I wanted a very natural enhancement and nothing too over done. Scary when you're getting lip injections and you see people walking around anymore with such an overdone look. Or a bad lip job is my worst nightmare. I went in 8/31 and they used one syringe of belatero between my top and bottom lips ( they say this brand gives a softer look out of the other options)

2 days later

My lips have gone down in swelling a bit, but I still feel somewhat swollen. The biggest issue I have are my bruises. I work tonight and trying to hide them will be tough. I'm not a big lipstick person but I'm hoping I can figure out a way to do it.
Dr Stephen Weber

I did my research. I was not going to go to anyone and end up with a noticeable bad lip job. Dr Weber specializes in facial cosmetic surgery and trains people nation wide how to use these products. I went I. Feeling confident he knew what he was doing and not going to give me an over done look.