Wanted to Preserve my Plump Face. Londonderry, NH

Do not do ultherapy! I am 3 months in to my...

Do not do ultherapy! I am 3 months in to my treatment and my face melts everyday! I am trying to prepare myself for what is to come in the next month's ahead. You can not stop this train wreck .I have pts due to this so called youth saver. At 46 and a few concerns with jaw lines I was talked into ultherapy. I had never heard of it but the med spa doctor said it would be the only thing to address my minor issues. Three months later and my face has changed shape, my skin is paper thin, and those wrinkles have turned to creases.my face looks like a pancake with lines! I only did the lower half of my face so I can not comment on any eye issues like other women. At my 3 month check up I was treated rude in my opinion. I was brushed aside and offered no hope. I was told I'm the only person to have a problem ! LOL! I had a consultation with a doctor today and they agree that my face is not right and I should contact ultherapy directly. I know where that will end up.I filed a complaint with the fda.I said tone and tighten my face not melt it off!

3 and a half months now! :(

Up close and personal

Almost 4 month Mark and by one year
I will need a lower face lift! My plump jaw line was almost flawless, now a earthquake took over!

Cheeks are going now!

Almost 6 months in and things still changing.my cheeks are melting at a
Super rate. I have almost no fat left on face. Except under chin which leads to my creases that are left.creases getting less lumpy but longer! I can feel nothing
But bone when I wash my face. Skin is still paper thin. Still non stop searching
For a plastic surgeon in hopes of some sort of reversal. Attention all .... ultherapy has no place in med spas run by people who have a 2 hour course! My face has been rearranged by the incompetent people of renew medispa in londonderry N.H. stay away! Unethical and don't stand behind their mistakes! Plastic surgeons are now admitting it in
Fact melts fat off your face at a insane rate you can never get back! My life has been altered forever!

Never in my dreams would I have ever
Thought I would be saying that I love my
Swollen face! But here I am feeling this way enjoying being puffy for only a short time as I now realize even more the effects of how ultherapy has made my
Life a living hell! So after 3 to 4 sessions
Of prp at 650 bucks a pop at 2 month
Intervals and than onto the finest plastic surgeon in boston ma. Which will put me at my one year mark god only knows what that will cost. My guess is 10 grand!
All over a one hr . Non invasive procedure my butt! I hope that's where
They get the fat from! And the journey
Continues. Hugs to all my ultherapy victims. Stay strong.

Stem cell in a bottle

Just started taking this tonight. 79 bucks.
Probably total bs, but you never know unless you try. I will keep my uktherapy
Friends updated after one month.

Update 7 months.

So now I have a twitch in my left eye
That comes and goes. Not sure if stress
Related as the doctor thinks , but he thinks it's best to see a neurologist and
Eye specialist! So I now have severe facial fat loss , and possible eye damage! It's bad enough dealing with the acordian facial folds growing longer everyday due to cell death but now the eyes! I only did lower face but because dr. Vuich did my procedure wrong I now have cell death , which in fact means it spreads to the eyes! Beware ladies , ultherapy has destroyed my life!

8 month review not pretty

Just got prp. So believe it or not this looks good. What a joke, but it has thickened skin. But if you want to see fat atrophy this is it! Again my head is only slightly tilted. From straight on I'm a skeleton. From the side wads of flesh fold over! I highly recommend not to do Ultherapy!
Nashua Physician

Apon my 3 month check up she had the ultherapy spokesman there. Who was a women by the way. They were talking over me the portion of time saying how ultherapy did what it was suppose to and lift. It did lift. But if you consider lifting with more lines and wrinkles and a rearranged face with paper thin skin it was hardly worth it! The ultherapy lady said I need filler. No one mentioned that prior. And I assume it's a life long thing now to get filler as fat that is destroyed will not return. But the doctor Said to do viora. Sure... let's fry my face Some more. Not! I was highly unsatisfied With her attitude towards me. She seemed pissed I asked questions. You can find a few Doctors to verify ultherapy will melt your facial fat! I will now be spending god knows how much to get at least half my facial volume back.