Wonky Smile After Chin Implant - Dr Chout, London, GB

I used to have slightly set back chin but a full...

I used to have slightly set back chin but a full gorgeous laugh before the chin implant. I used to get compliments on my teeth and my broad smile. I am a positive person and enjoyed laughing. After surgery the profile of my face is better ... As long as I don't talk or laugh. The bottom half of my face feels alien and moves weird. I have been back to the surgeon who has agreed to trim the top of the implant to solve the problem (see pic for the problem). I wonder if he is fobbing me off and if what I really need is a different size/shape implant?

So disappointed with the doctors unprofessionalism

Just to let you guys know, the doctor had agreed to revise the surgery and trim the implant for better result. Since then he disappeared from the face of the earth. No replies to my emails. Finally replied when I threatened to turn up at the surgery. He said he was no longer practicing due to health issues. I didn't belive him. I emailed him as a new client under a different name and he responded imeediately offering an appointment. What a liar. I dont know what to do!! I am within the legal time limit to pursue this but ... I feel apprehensive :-(
Phillipe Chout