The Worst Experience Ever - London, GB

Prior to the surgery, I had a lot of faith in the...

Prior to the surgery, I had a lot of faith in the surgeon. However, he failed to show up to my first 2 appointments after the surgery. It was over 12 weeks when I first saw him after the surgery and when I tried to explain I was unhappy he would not listen. He kept telling me to wait and give it time. I saw him 6 months after the surgery and again he would not listen to my concerns. I was seriously worried and unhappy and he ignored me. I felt like I could not talk to him and that he did not want to know or care. It is a year after surgery, and having gotten a second opinion, I was told it was "the worst breast reduction the surgeon had ever seen". He also took photos of before and after and bullied and mis-represented his intention for these photos. He published them online without my knowledge and I discovered them months later and had to contact a company in America to have them removed. He called me after I requested the photos removed and shouted at me throughout the call and continued to try bully and upset me. The whole experience was the worst thing I have ever gone through. I am left permanently disfigured by a surgeon who I put my faith in. He was over 2 hours late the morning of my surgery and I can only assume my botched surgery is a result of him rushing to catch up on the time. I am left emotionally traumatised after my encounter with this surgeon and physically impaired. Stay away. I would not wish my experience on any one and I want to warn others about this surgeon.

London Plastic Surgeon