Complete Mummy Makeover! Leah 34, Mum of 2 - London, GB

Beyond Beauty and my surgeon Nick Percival are...

Beyond Beauty and my surgeon Nick Percival are like my earth angels, they have made me feel good about my body once again and I cannot thank them enough for the amazing job and care I have received. Nurse Lindsey is brilliant- she has been in regular contact with me supporting me in my after-care, I will actually miss her daily phone calls!

My husband Razor Ruddock can see the difference in me both physically and mentally. Beyond Beauty Cosmetic have not just changed my body but my career and relationship too!

With the help of Beyond Beauty Cosmetic and my surgeon Mr Nick Percival, I now feel that I am the best possible version of me!

Complete Mummy Makeover

Following the birth of my wonderful two daughters, I was left feeling very insecure about my body. Things simply did not look the same as they did before I got pregnant and as a result it caused a severe blow to my self-confidence meaning that I found myself turning down modelling opportunities.

I was no longer happy about the shape of my breasts and felt that they were no longer in the position that they were when I initially had my first boob job.
I must admit I was very anxious because a mastopexy isn’t as straightforward as a breast augmentation but with Beyond Beauty and pioneering surgeon Nick Percival, I had NO worries.. They truly are the best in their field.
I had loose skin and a very visible C-section scar which reminded me of the awful experience I had when giving birth, this was truly traumatic for me. I had long used various lotions and remedies to reduce the appearance of my scar, however these did not work.

London Plastic Surgeon