39 Year Old Male Having Vaser Lipo to Remove Stubborn Fat on Lower Abs - London, GB

I decided to have Lower Abs Vaser Lipo to look fit...

I decided to have Lower Abs Vaser Lipo to look fit. Dr Katerina advised to have both abs but mistakenly, I didn't think that it was necessary. Hence, I still decided to have the procedure on the lower abs only. It's been a hard work to keep upper abs looking small as the lower abs after the procedure but the progress is just brilliant. Although, if I could go back in time, I would've done both abs but I guess that working out the upper abs to look as good as the lower abs has been quite beneficial to my upper body and shoulders. Also, the pain through the night after the procedure is quite intense but afterwards it can be manageable. Please look at my pictures to have an idea of the progress. I am due to upload the week 15 photo and I'll upload it shortly.

Week 13

It's been 13 weeks and I have a another appointment with Dr Katarina as a follow up. Not much has changed and still keep working out and wonder if I am getting any improvement. Not too happy with the area particular around my belly button and will ask if there is anything she would advise to improve it.

23 Weeks After Procedure

It's been 23 weeks and there's no much progress over the last 3 weeks. I am still working out but not on diet anymore.

9 Months After The Procedure

This is me 9 months the procedure! Things seem to be improving nicely and I am quite happy with it. The doctor did say that the real results would be shown after the 6 months and I can definitely see that.

Day before vs 9 Months after the Procedure

18 Months after the procedure

i couldn't be happier with my results. It's been 18 months after the procedure and I improved my shape.
Dr Katerina Charakida

Dr Charakida is a friendly down to earth and realistic when explaining the outcome of the procedure. She is very skilled and has a artistic eye when it comes to the procedure. The clinic has lovely nursing staff and a very relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend it.