Unhappy with Rhinoplasty Outcome - London, GB

I had this procedure some years ago but as soon as...

I had this procedure some years ago but as soon as I woke up I could see that my nostrils were uneven. When the bandage came off this was more clear. Although by nose now appears smaller, my profile is quite pointy but the biggest issue is from below my nose looks terrible. I went back to see Dr Jones twice about this but he wasn't prepared to do anything about it. He felt the risk of my nose falling is higher than the correction. I am now really aware of the poor appearance of my nose which has affected my confidence. From the front my nose doesn't look completely straight either. I am now looking for a surgeon to correct what I can only describe as a bodged nose job. I paid well above the average cost for Rhinoplasty at the time but this wasnt reflected in the results whatsoever. Pictures below so you can see for yourself.
London Plastic Surgeon

One consultation before the surgery and two consultations after. After the surgery I have been in to see him twice and he has been quite dismissive about the appearance stating that "not many people will see my nose from below". This is totally inaccurate as a slight angle to my head and the horrible appearance is very obvious.