Almost 4 Weeks Post Op - London, GB

I'm nearly four weeks post full tummy tuck, muscle...

I'm nearly four weeks post full tummy tuck, muscle repair and lipo sculpture and I can honestly say the healing process has been nowhere near as bad as I thought. I had a breast uplift and implant earlier in the year and found that to be worse pain wise than this surgery. Other than the drains causing some pretty nasty pain the rest has been manageable!
I've undergone a huge transformation over the past two years losing 5st 7lb in weight and this year I basically had my body put back together. My breasts were saggy and deflated and I had saggy skin on my tummy from 3 pregnancies and obesity. I'm now a healthy 8st 8lb (still have swelling weight from surgery) and I'm finally starting to feel good about my body for the first time ever!
I'm very happy with how my scar is looking, much better that I imagined, my surgeon Mr Somauris did an amazing job.
Mr Somauris

Very to the point and honest about what can be achieved, I really am thrilled with his scarring and will definitely book him for future surgery.