Just Turned 37 No Kids and Wanting to Stay on Top of Things :) - London, GB

First i have to say the reviews on realself really...

First i have to say the reviews on realself really helped me decide to have this procedure so thank you to the community :) I just turned 37 and my husband and I have a really great sex life but I wanted to keep on top of things and make sure I'm the best I can be. This was pretty much a painless procedure (there were a few times when the heat on the outside got too much but I think this was because I had a some shaving knicks). Inside, which I was worried about, was so easy and though I could feel pressure there was zero pain. The outside immediately looked much prettier. As for the inside I do kegels and don't have kids so I thought there might not be much improvement but it's even tighter than beforI haven't noticed an increase in orgasms (like I said things have always been very good there:)) and I kept the procedure secret from my husband but he's definitely appreciated the difference. I've only had one treatment so far and there are two more to go...can't imagine things getting even better but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens! I feel amazing and soooo confident, this was such a good investment :)
London Physician