Tear Trough/Under Eye Hollows Filled Using Restylane - London, GB

I felt the hollows under my eyes were ageing me...

I felt the hollows under my eyes were ageing me and making me look tired. I had them filled in Harley Street around a year ago and was very disappointed with the results. Decided to give it another go with Dr Hanson after I was happy with nose to mouth lines and lips he filled for me.
Dr Hanson used a canulla to put the filler in and it was painless. He took his time and explained overfilling would give me eye bags!
So far I am very happy with the results and now just need to find a decent lightening cream for under my eyes.

Tear trough very swollen

One day later very swollen look like eye bags. Been using collagen gold eye patches.

Tear trough

Today is Thursday so 2 days later and looking good. I do suffer from dark under eyes which you can see in the picture.

Tear trough day 4

Ok so day four and is it me but do my eyes look like they did before treatment? My pics are makeup free and not touched up in anyway (hence the spot).

Cheek filler has made result even better!!

A quick update. I had my cheeks filled with 2ml juverderm voluma 2 days ago. Has given me a even better result with my tear trough. Again I used Dr Hanson and he put 1ml each side to upper cheek bones. I am thrilled.
Doctor Hanson

Dr Hanson really takes his time when treating me and explained exactly what he is using and how much. Definitely the best injector I have used (and iv used lots) hardly felt a thing. Great Doctor who I would recommend.