21 Years Old, Minor Hump and Slight Bulbous Tip Removed, UK ( Harley Medical )

I am 21 years old from the midlands In the UK and...

I am 21 years old from the midlands In the UK and wanted Rhinoplasty since I was 12years old. No one could ever see why I did, but it was a personal minor irritation! I finally had the procedure recently, 1/6/14, and I am so so happy I did.

By any standards, including the surgeons, I had a very easy nose to work with as it was medium in size, with relatively thin skin. The results are far better than I could had imagined, I wanted a doll-like defined nose and have 100% achieved that.

I had it through the Harley Medical, my surgeon was the incredible Dr Alwin. And I had it done at Highgate Hospital in London, an absolutely superb hospital. I paid £4800 for everything, worth every penny !

Anyone who is debating Rhinoplasty, if its a concern to you, if you have the funds for a REPUTABLE, WELL KNOWN, EXPERIENCED surgeon = then I would urge you to, you will not regret it. I mean yes, getting the packing removed from your nostrils is uncomfortable, the splint will start to annoy you, and you will feel stuffy for a while But I believe a week of mild discomfort, for a life times happiness, is so so worth it !
Dr. Allwin Gnanajebamani

Dr Alwin Gnagnembnani ( that may be spelt wrong ), but if he is going to be your surgeon, you will know it is him. Alwin works through the Harley Medical Group, such a lovely man, friendly, knowledgeable and incredible at what he does.