left with scar..... stay away !!!!! London, GB

I visited Annabelle Scott Permanent Make Up in...

I visited Annabelle Scott Permanent Make Up in London December 2013 for brows....what an absolute nightmare from start to finish. It was extremely painful, took up to 4 hours, & as she's so unexperiencedA she got the colour pigmentation completely wrong. i was left with dark grey brows, a tattoo not semi permanent, and the worst to top it all off was the SCAR she left above my right brow. Yes you heard correctly!! After the pain staking 4 hour episode, she handed me the mirror , and there was a blood scar as a result! i was later told by 2 professionals that she had gone so deep into the skin, she left me with a SCAR and a tattoo...in the wrong colour too. After texts to explain my disappointment , i was completely ignored by Annabelle. I have had 9 laser removal sessions so far at top surgeon in Harley Street, and the ink is still not completely gone, its a light grey colour now! Do not go to this woman, she is completely incapable and will scar you for life!!

Left With Scar..Stay Away!! London , GB

Annabelle Scott

Annabelle Scott completely ignored my texts once i expressed my concerns. She is so unprofessional and should not be allowed to practise on peoples faces!!