PDO Thread Lift Please Don't Bother It Does Not Work! - London, GB

Had a PDO thread lift done in April 2015 at a cost...

Had a PDO thread lift done in April 2015 at a cost of 1000.00 and not only has it not worked as desired it has in fact made my face worse. I did my research and really looked around, I wanted to lift slight jowls to my jaw line, I did not consider I needed anything done to my cheeks, but the Dr put some in my cheeks and along the lower part of my face just above the jaw line, assuring me this would have the best results. It has narrowed my face making me look older and has taken the bloom from my cheeks making me look sallow and sad. I have now had some Dermal filler just below my bottom lip, just to take out lines that were not there before I had the PDO. I took many pictures throughout the process and watched as my face became worse not improved, this was confirmed by friends and family who were upset for me. I returned to the Dr twice and both times she just kept saying it takes time to see the best results, this is rubbish, don't bother, filler is all I needed and I could have saved all that money and done filler.
Dr Margret

She was a nice lady, but only in it for the money