Long-desired Neck Lift for 36 Y.o.

First off, I'll begin by saying I had wanted this...

First off, I'll begin by saying I had wanted this since I knew it was possible. I remember something Dr. De Silva's staff member Jennifer told me when I first visited for my initial consultation: "It must have taken you a long time to make this decision to come in here; this is a big step". Which is so true! After years of mulling it, it took seeing myself in a widely-shared work video that made me cringe, and go to the next level of considering surgery. Despite the fact that Dr. De Silva and his team were FANTASTIC, I had a complete freak out and seriously considered pulling out (and losing my deposit) a couple of weeks before. This nervousness continued to a few days before (I was uncertain up until then - in fact, I was not 100% certain when I went in for surgery). I can only describe what happened to me as a complete attack of the nerves, combined with fear/guilt over not telling my mother I was going to have it done. Once I did tell her, however -- a few days before -- she was fine with it, and I relaxed. But I was still consumed by thoughts that I was risking having my face mutilated, and that what I was doing was silly and self-involved. In fact, with several back-and-forth emails to the staff at Dr. Silva's office, and a few phone conversations, I felt I was driving them a bit mad with my doubting. But the staff were great - they were extremely professional, and told me if I didn't really want it, I shouldn't go ahead with it. Ironically, this made me realise that of course I wanted it. Also - the fact that they didn't pressure me or go out of their way to try convince me - which I assumed the would do - made me realise that they are in the business of making people happier with their informed decisions, and not just out to make money. The staff were just great. Before, during and after the operation. Seriously. I'm so glad I did it -- I didn't regret it for one second afterwards. Not even during the post-op pain! I was just delighted I'd gone through it - it felt like a tremendous weight had lifted from my shoulders.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. De Silva is just fantastic - see above. He was courteous, warm and receptive to my concerns and worries before and after. I highly recommend seeing him. He's very quiet and gentle-mannered - the complete opposite of what I had imagined a plastic surgeon would be (this was my first and only elective surgery).