Waiting on my Revision Surgery - London, GB

Well... Almost a year after a disastrous Vaser...

Well... Almost a year after a disastrous Vaser procedure, I am lying in a bed waiting for the revision. I'm due to have Mid-Def to smooth out the hills and valleys that is my current silhouette.

I've been lying here for almost 3 hours as the surgeon is running late. However. he has fit me in late notice so I'm trying not to complain even though I could have done a full day's work. I'm more worried that he will be tired and rush my procedure and I'll be just as miserable next year., but at the same time... I don't want to postpone. Why did I ever start this journey ???? Wish me luck all... I can't go through this a 3rd time.

Should be getting used to the disappointment

The doctor finally arrived... he marked me up, but then the anaesthetic left and I am exactly where I was, but even more devastated, and less 2 days pay, with cancelled plans for the next 3 weeks, and add a fallout with my boyfriend. And as I lied to everyone but him and made alternative arrangements i.e. sold concert tickets etc. it is difficult to just reschedule things.

I so regret ever considering Lipo. The physical, emotional and mental ups and downs are definitely taking their toll. Slightly chubby but normal... is far better than chubby and deformed.
Dr Grant Hamlet

April 2016 - I really hope I get to change these ratings, this is not for the procedure itself, as that has not happened.... but right now I think that there has been a fair amount of indifference and lack of empathy with regards to how I have been treated. Having to hound for any form of response after being let down so badly... is not acceptable. Then to get a date over 2 months after the original booked date... really not what I would call good practice.