Infini on Tummy, Inner Thigh, Backs of Legs, Bum - London, GB

I think Infini can work for facial skin or...

I think Infini can work for facial skin or superficial things like stretch marks but it didn't give me the skin tightening I was looking for. I wanted to tighten up my skin where it was starting to sag on the legs and bum. My stomach area is a bit different because I have recently solved a digestive problem that meant I was bloated for most of the past 20 my skin is loose. It looks like cellulite but it isn't.
I had 3 rounds of Infini on my stomach, two rounds on my inner thigh and one round on the backs of my legs and bum. I have some sessions left in my package but won't be using them. Here's why:
- there might be a slight improvement on my stomach but it isn't not significant or noticeable
- the track marks take quite a while to disappear so there is quite a lot of downtime
- It caused discolouration on the backs of my legs and bum so it actually looks a little worse there than before. This doesn't seem to have gone 4 months later
- it has been a waste of time, pain and money.

I am sorry I don't have pictures to show you.