Hairline Lowering Surgery, 23, Female - England, GB

So i didn't think i was going to share my story...

So i didn't think i was going to share my story but i thought i would and i know it will help anyone who finds themselves in the same situation -don't worry :)

I had surgery on 30th June, i'm 7 weeks post op. Surgery went well and i'm very happy. I had my surgery in London at LBPS, surgeon was Dr Christopher Inglefield.

I have just had my 6 week check up and my scar is healing well and scalp is healthy. About 1 week after i got my stitches out i started to notice my hair coming out at the front. As you can see from the photos it has come out quite a lot since which has been very distressing. I have done everything right and have taken CE Furlic in the morning and Regaine (men's one) in the evening. I also purchased Viviscal hair growth tablets. They are quite pricey but i got them in the Holland & Barrett penny sale -6 months worth for £90.

I love my new face and i can already see hairs growing through...i just know it will take a good couple of months for this to grow back...bittersweet feeling. The LBPS team are fantastic and Dr Inglefield is a great surgeon.

If anyone has any questions or any experience with hair loss like this please get in touch, would love to hear from you's!

3 months post op

Hair starting to grow..lots of baby hairs at the front. Hopefully all good by christmas!! Using regaine every night and taking hair growth tablets.