Consultation Only - London, GB

Very strange experience at the consult for a fat...

Very strange experience at the consult for a fat transfer. We started talking about the rise in the cost of living in Belgium, which Dr. O believed was due to refugees, which wasn't really what I was there for. He also suggested a procedure which I wasn't comfortable with either and didn't really talk much about a fat transfer - not even what the downsides would be compared to his suggestion. For the imaging we had a compact camera in a very dark room. He didn't look at my photoshopped image and said he did't have any photos of his own work. Still I would have done the fat transfer with him due to his reputation and his competitive rates, but post-consultation communication was very bad (hard week perhaps). His representation in London is particularly difficult to reach but when he wrote back himself he thought I wanted a face lift. Miscommunication? Either way, quite a disappointment.
London Plastic Surgeon