Fantastic Rhinoplasty Result - London, GB

At my first consultation with Mr Patel, I was put...

At my first consultation with Mr Patel, I was put at ease straight away as he has a very welcoming manor, he answered all of my questions and advised me of my options for surgery. We discussed at great length and I knew straight away that Mr Patel was going to be the person I chose to operate on my nose.
On the day of my surgery, I was not nervous at all, and knew I had chosen the correct surgeon. We discussed my surgery again, at this point I could not wait to wake up and have my new nose.
Surgery went very well, when I awoke I was greeted by a very friendly nurse, I did not have much pain, my nose just felt very blocked.
I went back to have my splint off at about 10 days post op as I had my surgery over the Christmas period.
As soon as the splint came off I was absolutely delighted and could not believe my new nose. I kept looking at myself in the mirror.

As the weeks went on I had swelling but I knew that was just temporary, I am now 4 months post op and every time I look in the mirror, I am delighted at my result, knowing that my swelling will resolve and my nose will only look better.
I am so glad that Mr Patel was my surgeon and I would and have recommended him to my friends.
I am a confident person but my new nose has given me even more confidence.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mr Kalpesh Patel was fantastic and I would recommend him if you are considering Rhinoplasty in the UK. He is based in Harley Street,London.