56 Year Old Woman with Sagging Jowls and Neck.

My sagging jaw & neck had bothered me for...

My sagging jaw & neck had bothered me for years. Its difficult for me to get time off work so I delayed. I am cautious and did lots of research, so glad I did. The skill, care, and kindness of Mr Grover & team was faultless. Consultation to aftercare i was kept fully informed. Honestly it was not painful. Yes slightly uncomfortable and a little sore, I've had more pain in high heels! He definitely undersells and over delivers. Much better than I hoped for, and definitely worth it. I look like I did 20 years ago ! But best of all, I have my confidence back.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Grover & his nurse, Jacqui, took time to explain fully, and answered all my questions. At my first consultation he insisted I take time to think about it, so I was not rushed or encouraged. Knowing what to expect together with the care and kindness offered was reassuring. Mr Grover is extremely skilled and has restored my face, so I look like I did in photographs 20 years ago, Really Amazing!