50 Years Old, Very Disappointed with Non Surgical Approaches to Face Lifting.

I am over the moon with the results from my...

I am over the moon with the results from my facelift surgery. Dominic's work sets him apart from other leading surgeons due to the minimal recovery time, which is achieved by his expertise and technique. I was back at work in a week ( I am an Aesthetic Nurse)
I have tried threads, fillers, Endymed, Thermage, one stitch facelift and have been very disappointed with results. My own clients cannot believe how good my face looks and the minimal scarring that is almost invisible after only 7 weeks.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is wonderful. He's a total professional, but has a warmth that puts all at ease and he understands what bothers people with their ageing faces. He explains the procedure succinctly and at no point in time did I feel obligated to go ahead. He is interested in people and takes time to get to know his clients. I look forward to seeing him for my follow ups as its a pleasure to see him and his wonderful staff.