44 Year Old Ready for Change! - London, United Kingdom

When I first read all the glowing reviews on...

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I first read all the glowing reviews on realself I was a tad skeptical. After all, surely even the best of the best have their 'off days?' Well let me tell you! Dominic Bray is one of those rare individuals who not only is immensely gifted at what he does but who also displays a huge amount of integrity, discernment and compassion. The whole experience from the very first meeting with Dominic and his wonderful team (earth angels the lot of em!) to having the surgery itself and the subsequent journey of recovery far exceeded my (already high) expectations! I genuinely cannot say enough good things about this man other than if you want the best of the best...Dominic is better!