Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - So Happy I Did It!

I turned 60 last September, and generally felt...

I turned 60 last September, and generally felt good about myself. I practice yoga regularly, eat well and live a very happy life. I did notice that my eyes looked droopy to me. I often thought I looked tired even when I was well-rested, and often felt that my upper eyelids were sitting on my lash line and that I had to raise my eyebrows to 'lift' the skin. After some research, I decided to investigate whether I could benefit from an upper and lower blepharoplasty. After more research, (including RealSelf), I decided to see Dr. Julian de Silva. I had another surgeon I would have visited had I not been comfortable with Dr. de Silva. I never went to see the other surgeon, because from the first visit, I knew I had selected someone who was competent, attentive and focused on the type of surgery I wanted. I honestly never felt nervous, and in fact, grew more confident as I went through the steps leading up to the procedure. All of the staff members I interacted with were well-informed and exuded both compassion and confidence. Everything was explained in advance, and everything went as expected, including my post-op recovery. I'm now more than six months post surgery, and am so very glad I did it! To me, I look better, not different. I look and feel more refreshed and less tired. When people tell me that I look well-rested or ask if I've just had a holiday, I know that they're seeing the results of this procedure.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. de Silva because I wanted someone who does blepharoplasty surgery often and specialises in eyes and face. From the first visit, I was completely comfortable with his knowledge and experience. His demeanour is very calm and reassuring. I could tell that he's a perfectionist as well. And he's surrounded himself with qualified, competent associates. I highly recommend the entire team.