Looking for a Surgeon in London

Hello, can anyone tell me if they have had eye lid...

Hello, can anyone tell me if they have had eye lid surgery, especially lower lid, with Dr Marko Lens?
I am interested in seeing him but cannot find any testimonials from former patients, there is not much on the web. Is there anyone out there who can help me please? I have read some good reviews in magazines e.g. Tatler but I'd rather hear from a real person.

Thank you.

Good 1st Consultation

I am thinking of having a lower eye blepharoplasty. After much research on the web and reading good reviews for Dr Lens in Tatler Cosmetic Guide for the last few years, I made an appointment and went to see him. The consultation was good and both Dr Lens and his PA made me feel comfortable and at ease, since I am way out of my comfort zone here! Dr Lens examined my face and told me in detail what is possible, and explained exactly what the surgery would entail. When the consultation ended, I felt like I could contact Dr Lens/PA with any further questions that I might have. Right now, I am thinking about it and have not made further plans yet. Is there anyone who has had this surgery with Dr Lens and can share their experience with me please? It would be greatly appreciated.