Blepharoplasty with PLEXR - London, GB

I had hooded eyelids. I couldn't wear eyeshadow as...

I had hooded eyelids. I couldn't wear eyeshadow as you really couldn't see it. My eyes looked small and tired most of the time. I saw a consultant and she explained about non surgical blepharoplasty. I was keen to do it. She applied EMLA cream to my eyelids that stayed on for 45 minutes. The procedure itself was not uncomfortable. It felt a little warm in some areas but other than that nothing. I had some swelling for about 3 days and had an intermittent stinging sensation. I kept my eyelids moist with Vaseline and used ice packs for the first 2 days. I had to use some mineral foundation on my eyelids as there is some bruising and discoloration from the procedure. It is now 2 weeks on and I am very happy with the result. I would definitely recommend this treatment.

2nd Blepharoplasty with Plexr

I had my second session today. It was pretty much the same as the first. I have begun the swelling process and the best thing to do is apply vaseline and applying icepacks. as the icepacks wont stick to the skin while the vaseline is applied. Ice packs get cold very quickly so applying them for a minute at a time is fine. I am very happy with the reults as I can see the lift almost immediately. I highly recommend having this done.

2nd Blepharoplasty with Plexr

Yesterday there was quite a bit of swelling. I continued to use ice packs and vaseline along with copper peptide. Also took ibuprofen every 6 hours. Significantly decreased the swelling

Blepharoplasty with Plexr

London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mrs Shah-Desai was very professional and answered all of my questions. She made me feel very comfortable and talked to me throughout the procedure ensuring I was ok and felt relaxed. She took her time and informed me of everything she was doing. I trusted her completely.