Dimples That Won't Make You Smile - London, UK

Performed by Doctor Shailesh Vadodaria. I wanted...

Performed by Doctor Shailesh Vadodaria. I wanted to have a cute dimple on each side of my mouth to give the appearance of a bigger, happier smile. Well PLEASE save your money. It was the biggest waste of money I have ever made. The healing time went on and on and one .... I think over three months. The inside of my mouth was sore and uncomfortable for ages. The wounds / stitched areas looked AWFUL and it was too embarrassing to leave the house for weeks as everyone kept giving me the weirdest looks. The end result just looks like a slightly unsightly scar on one side of my mouth and absolutely nothing on the other side. Dr Shailesh Vadodaria was so unhelping, uncaring and uninterested. He actually wanted to charge me to have it done again. Awful attitude!! The photo I have put up is one year after my procedure ... as you can see there is no dimple. I didn't keep any of the healing photos, they just bring up bad memories.
London Plastic Surgeon

Really unsatisfactory. To be fair he did warn that some people are unsatisfied with this procedure but I just couldn't believe he wanted to charge me for correcting it. Waste of £1,000!!