21 Years Old, Getting B-Lite Implants (255cc) - London, GB

I'm 5'11 (180cm), 57kg (126lbs), 21 years old, no...

I'm 5'11 (180cm), 57kg (126lbs), 21 years old, no children, 32A/B (depending on amount of padding!).

I have wanted to get implants for years, and originally told myself I would wait till i was at least 25 before getting them to make sure i was 100% i wanted them, but I'm 21 now and I don't want to wait another 4 years!
I have done extensive research on what kind of implants i want to get, and most importantly, which surgeon I want to go to.
I found online the B-Lite implants in a segment in Vogue that was talking about various surgeons in the UK. It spoke about Dr Chris Inglefield and his work with them, and i was basically sold there and then - i knew i wanted to go here and get these implants!

I had my consultation 6 days ago and he is a really lovely man and made me feel completely at ease. Very professional. He advised me on sizes and we have decided on 255cc which I am getting done on the 16th August.

My once EXTREMELY apprehensive boyfriend is now supportive and is taking 2 days off work after my op to look after me :)

so excited! (before photos to follow)

I wanted to get implants after losing a lot of...

I wanted to get implants after losing a lot of weight as a teenager and my breasts never seemed to come back. I am a nervous person generally speaking so I was apprehensive to get the procedure done, but once I had found a surgeon I was comfortable with, Dr Chris Inglefield, I felt completely at ease and I was so excited!

I had my procedure only 4 days ago and I am beyond thrilled with the results, it's the best decision I have ever made and I don't think I would be as happy if I had gone somewhere else.

I got the B-Lite implants because of their lightness and longevity, so far no complaints but time will be the ultimate decider.

Dr Chris Inglefield of London Bridge Plastic Surgeon was ideal for me. I am the definition of a worrier and he made me feel completely at ease and in safe hands the whole time. He was available when I had a concern post-op and he eased my concerns and now I am healing well and quickly. As well as Dr Inglefield being great, the nurses were so wonderful. The on-call nurses Natalie and Maeve were helpful and were able to answer all my calls post-op with any worries that I had. I would recommend Dr Inglefield to anyone considering getting this procedure done, I cannot fault him in any way. He has already changed my life!