Highly Recommend William Townley - London, GB

I had been thinking about having surgery for a few...

I had been thinking about having surgery for a few years but had never been brave enough to take the plunge. Eventually finding the courage I feel very lucky to have had William Townley carry out my surgery. I had 2 procedures done, upper eyes & breast implants so safe to say I was feeling extra nervous. Having said that my whole experience I was made to feel I was in the best hands and care possible. I was reassured on the morning of my op by both the anaesthetise and William himself who both came to visit me before and after which was comforting and encouraging and really put my mind at rest which made me feel a whole lot more at ease. William himself is a very approachable man who made me feel more than comfortable and I did not feel my experience to be intimidating or uncomfortable at all.
He advised me on what size and shape he thought would suit my body frame and he was spot on as I am over the moon with both my results. My recovery went really well especially my eyes, no pain and any bruising I had disappeared after 2 weeks. I would highly recommend him to anyone and would 100% use him again for any future cosmetic surgery.