Dr. Mileto at Surgicare - London, UK

After nursing my son, my breasts became deflated...

After nursing my son, my breasts became deflated -A's. As I've been thinking of having breast enlargements for the past 7 years, my husband and I finally had the means to fully pay for an enlargement. We are currently stationed in England (originally for the States) and opted to get them done while being out here. I did my research on many Dr's and Dr. Mileto had a long line of schooling and knowledge making me confident about my procedure. I immediately went to surgicare's website and signed up for a consultation. Claire was the lady who responded to my inquiry and we set up the appointment for October 24th 2013. Only a week after we had talked. It was a free consult, which was unexpected and surprising!
Pulling up to Surgicare in Cambridge I was taken aback at how beautiful the facility was. Walking inside I was greeted in the most sincere way. I met with Claire and she is absolutely amazing. We filled out all the necessary paperwork and went over general health, the cause of wanting an enlargement, and sizing.
Soon after that, I met with Dr. Mileto. I found him to have great bedside manners, very knowledgable, and understanding to my wants/needs. I showed him pictures of how I wanted to look, knowing that I wanted high profile submuscular silicone gel implants and he agreed. After looking at me and the photos of how I wanted to look, he prescribed me 465ccs, then sent me back to Claire. She had me change into their kit of a sports bra and inserts so I could play around with size and also the prescribed CCs Dr. Mileto recommended. I knew that was exactly the size I wanted! Reassuring me that Dr. Mileto knows what he's doing.
I decided right then that I wanted to book the operation date and put the deposit of £500 down to hold the soonest available date.
My scheduled surgery was for November 8th 2013 which was only 2 weeks away!! She asked if we could have the remaining money put in their banks account by Oct 31st.
Those 2 weeks flew by! Surgicare told me I was first on the list and my check in time was at 7:30am with surgery at 8:30am. We were coming from a town about 2 hours outside of London. So travel time was not great with traffic and finding the place. Come to find out, we went to the wrong hospital. So worried, I called Claire (my consultant) and she reassured me not to panic, everything would be taken care of and the she lead me the correct direction. Although I showed up an hour late, the staff at surgicare were so kind and said not to worry! They just moved me second in line and took the second girl, first. I was so thankful they were all understanding.
During that time Thembi (my personal nurse) went over details, took a pregnancy test, and prepared me for surgery. Soon De Mileto came in, went over the procedure, marked my chest, then took some before photos.
After that I was lead to operation room, my anesthesiologist greeted me and went over what he would be doing. He put an IV in and that the last thing I remember.
The whole process took about 45 mins.
I was in the recovery room with the two very best nurses, Thembi and Amelia. They provided every and anything I needed, making me feel so comfortable and secure.
I can't say enough great things about my personal experience with the staff and nurses at surgicare. Although I am 5 days post op, I am in LOVE with my new breasts. They are exactly what I wanted.
The record process has been so easy. I feel extremely thankful for finding such a wonderful Dr and staff.
I would recommend Dr Mileto to everyone.

6 days post op. 465ccs silicone gel. Submuscular

I have hardly had any pain during my BA but the last couple of days I've been having pain on my left side down along one of my ribs. When I lift my arm, the pain goes into the armpit. Is this just the normal healing process or a contraindications that something else is going on? I have my first post op appt on Saturday! So hopefully it goes away soon:)

More 6 days post op photos

11 days post op

Feeling great. Loving the size also. Hopefully the swelling is gone because I'm loving the shape and size. Hardly any pain!

10 week update

Have been feeling perfect for the last couple of weeks. Went back to working out as normal on week 8. Lots of Crossfit style activities.
Still some numbness but absolutely in love with my look.

7 month update!

Still in love with my results. Here are some picture updates.

Swimsuit & scar photos

7Month photos

Dr Domenico Mileto

I would highly recommend Dr. Domenico Mileto to anyone in the surrounding areas of London. He is amazing!