23, 5'3 Ft, 101 Lbs Having 325cc Mentor Silicon HP - London, UK

Hi ladies, I'm new to this website and I'm happy...

Hi ladies, I'm new to this website and I'm happy to share my BA journey also wanted to look at all of yours experience about yours BA.
I always wanted to have bigger boobs because my chest is so flat and make me so unconfident. After 2 years of talk and researching about breast augmentation, I decided to have mine done with Dr Frati because I've heard so many good reviews about him.

I had my BA done at 17/2/2015 which is a week ago and I'm feeling good right now, no more painful, good bye flat chest forever :). I hope to have a bigger boobs but still look natural, I think my boobs right now doesn't look as much natural as I wanted but maybe it still swollen, I hope it will drop and look more natural...

9 days post op

Hi ladies, today is day 9 post op of my BA. I felt good, pain free, I don't take pain killers anymore, I started walking around, went to shopping to try some new bras and figure out my size. There are some pics of my boobs, they look good so far, I'm happy :)

Day 10

Today is my day 11 post op, I can't wait to buy some new bra which I never thought I can wear them before. Now I feel so confident and want to go shopping all the time.

16 days

Today is my 16 days post op, I feel more like myself, sometimes I even forgot that I have my boobs done because they don't hurt anymore, just a bit uncomfortable at nipples but not all the time unless I touch it. They look more nature, softer and I can see the difference. I hope they will drop soon. I love them and how they look so far...

23 days post op

Hi ladies, today is my 23 days po, I'm feel great, no pain at all.. Finally I can sleep on my both sides, walking like normal, don't feel heavy anymore. They look more natural and started to drop, I love how they look so far and I can't wait to wear bikinis on summer to show my girl xx

4 weeks

I'm 4 weeks today, I'm so happy with the change of my breast and feel so much confidence when I wear new clothes. Spend a lot of money for new bras lol :)

6 weeks

Today is my 6 weeks and I just went to the second post op appointment. Now I can wear normal bra, underwired bra or any type of bras, also I'm allowed to swim and go to gym from now on. So happy that everything went so well and I'm in love with my boobs. It's time to show off my girls

Boobs at 6 weeks

10 weeks

Hi ladies, it's been a long time I haven't update my PO. I feel so much more confident and love to go shopping. I'm so used to my new boobs, now I just wait for summer to come so I can wear bikinis lol
London Plastic Surgeon