19 Years Old, Breast Enlargement, Mr Frati - London, GB

I was 19 when I had my breast enlargement...

I was 19 when I had my breast enlargement procedure, I went from nearly completely flat chested to a DD. I was surprised at how soft and real they feel with the implants in. I've had absolutely no problems/complications since my operation they feel and look exactly how I desired them. I am very slim, however, I've always had quite wide hip bones so I always looked pear shape in clothing if I wasn't wearing two bras or ridiculously padded ones, I was totally uncomfortable in a bikini felt completely out of proportion and had no cleavage at all. I went to Mr Frati and explained this so he decided on the size and shape of the implants. I wanted teardrop implants as I didn't want them to look really fake and round considering I came from nothing, but Mr Frati said he wouldn't recommend them for my particular frame. This worried me as I had been looking into the teardrops and felt like I preferred the look of the results with those implants, however, I trusted what he said and went with the round ones 450cc. I'm so glad I did because they look amazing and wouldn't change to teardrop at all, they don't look round and fake like I was worried they would.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Frati was amazing, gave me the exact result I asked for. Lovely man, really professional, and was really supportive throughout the whole process. I have an excellent result and I wouldn't go with any other surgeon! I have many friends who have also had theirs done with him and feel the exact same as I do. Highly recommend!