Botox for Square Jaw Masseter - London, GB

My jaw line has always bothered me being quite...

My jaw line has always bothered me being quite square, I even contemplated having some kind of jaw surgery to give my face a more attractive heart shape instead of a apple smile but thank god I didn't need to do anything so drastic. Dr Somji explained the aching and tightness in my jaw was caused from my over active masseter muscles becoming over developed from excessive teeth grinding which I was probably doing during sleep, not only was this quite a strain on the mobility of my bite. My extra strong masseters were creating quite a strong jawline which I really didnt find attractive, With only a few painless injections, the results were incredible, I had always believed I had a large jaw bone, but the reduction in jaw muscle retracted very quickly over the next 7 days. Its been 6 months and I've since had a top up as the muscles were building up again. Dr Somji informs me with a few additional treatments the results will last longer.

Dr Somji is quickly able to understand your needs and I felt very comfortable with him performing my treatment even though I have not undertaken any kind of injectables before.