Dr Andrew Carr Ruins Faces with Uma Jeunesse - London, GB

I feel it is hightime someone highlighted this...

I feel it is hightime someone highlighted this man's negligence. I had uma jeunesse put in my nasal labial lines in feb 2013, two yrs ago, for some reason he put the right up next to my nose too, making me look like im sneering. My face blew up for one mth, and when I went back, he said he couldnt do anything to fix it, two yrs on, after 18 injections of hyalurodinase with dr basim matti who was the only dr that didnt refuse to put more than one injection of the enzyme in my face at a high concentration, to dissolve it, i am finally getting my old face back, but I have been left with internal scarring as a result of uma jeunesse and granulomas, the company, cambridge aesthetics hung up on me when I explained what had happened with their product and then argued whem I called back for advice! Despite intense massage and hyalurodinase, so dr andrew carr, reuined my face, he needs to be sued. Stay away from him!
In total, I have had to invest in four thousand pounds (about $6000), of dissolving hyalurodinase enzyme to get my face back to 80% of what it is and my confidence back, my face now looks ten yrs older thanks to him, with the bumps still prominant looking like jowls, two yrs on, i can still feel them.

3 years on

3 years on, the filler is slowly dissolving after having monthly injections of 1500 units of hyalase, it was definately uma jeunesse which is cross linked. I have 7 granulomas, and the remaining large puddles are slowly shrinking after each hyalase injection. In total I have had over 50 injections to dissolve the product, which is shocking, but it is responding. I had to pull the face to highlight the volume of the filler and the misplacement of the product.
dr andrew carr

Unhelpful after ruining my face permanently