Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - London, GB

I've wanted a tummy tuck for 10 years since...

I've wanted a tummy tuck for 10 years since carrying my son who was 10lb 1oz left me with an apron of skin, Over the years I have lost and gained weight and have recently lost 3 1/2 stone getting to a weight I was happy with but knowing that no amount of weightloss or exercise would get rid of the excess skin, I decided the time was right, I went to my local gp and she suggested blackheath hospital and then contacting them and researching the surgeons they gave me, I chose Mr Matt James

I had a consultation back in March with Mr James, I found him very professional but down to earth and easy to talk to, I booked my op date via Paula (mr James secretary) who is also very easy to talk to and lovely.

I initially booked for just my tummy tuck but 2 weeks before the op I decided to ask if I could have a breast lift at the same time, this was agreed upon and I had another consultation a week before my op to check what I needed, Mr James informed me I had enough breast tissue so I didn't need implants.

The ops went well, I had them done at bmi blackheath London se3
The hospital and nurses were lovely and on top of all the medication and there when I needed anything.

I'm so happy with my immediate results and Im very happy with my decision to choose Mr James.
I have had a minor issue with my breasts as I had a reaction to the surgical dressing tape, and Mr James was quick to send me back up the hospital for anti biotics and has been on hand via whatsapp to offer advice and check my progress via photos.

I would highly recommend Mr Matt James