Abdominoplasty + Repair Rectus Divarication - London, GB

I had a full abdominoplasty and diastasis recti...

I had a full abdominoplasty and diastasis recti repair with Mr Townley. It wasn't an easy decision to make, I was scared due to previous bad experiences with hospitals but Mr Townley immediately put my mind to rest during my initial consultation. What sets him apart from any other specialist I've seen in the past is that he is not just a talented and highly skilled surgeon, he listens to you and he really cares. He was there for me every step of the way, listening to my concerns and reassuring me that everything will be ok. He did get in touch with me after surgery several times to check how I was doing and responded promptly to my emails. Two months after surgery the results are incredible, everything is healing well and my stomach is completely flat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr Townley to anyone as to him it's not just about the surgery, it's about your overall experience and wellbeing and I cannot praise him enough!