elephant woman - London, GB

DO NOT HAVE THIS DONE....LOOK AT MY PHOTOS !!! it...

DO NOT HAVE THIS DONE....LOOK AT MY PHOTOS !!! it took nearly three hours to do and I am totally disgusted in the way it has turned out. They tried to say I must bruise easily ?? nonense. They did not know what they were doing. I am now looking in having these taken out. Its disgusting. People can go on just a one day course to gain a certificate to allow them to do this !!!! It should be banned.

Progress of BOTCHED Thread lift

Please look at the photos of the progress of this botched thread lift.
I look worse than ever.......I wish that I had never heard of Thread lift
I will update again in a couple of days

My update- Day 16 after thread lift

Hi I have added some more photos today Friday 5/8/16 which is 16 days after the thread lift.
My right side as you can see is still very much bruised and you can see the rippling of the threads, my left side bruising has nearly gone except for a bruise on my jaw line, however I have threads poking through my cheek. I have attached a photo of another lady that had the same complications / or negligence should I say happen too. I think for me it must be a case that these have to be removed. I am still looking for an answer on how this can be done

19 days later and still look horrific

I have to say that I have never felt so embarrassed and angry with my self and the so called doctor who has put me through 19 days and on going pain and anxiety.
I have been told it is dangerous to have the threads removed as it could cause paralysis of my face.
I have to now just wait maybe up to one year for these things in my face to dissolve.
This should be a warning to people. I went London The Welbeck London Hospital, only to be treated like a rubber doll. The so called doctoras I understand now only rented a room there. I was told by this doctor who was to be performing this treatment that he would be carrying out this procedure and the trainees in the room would only be observing. The trainees were nothing more than beauticians perhaps from a hairdressing shop all paying £950 for ONE day training to obtain a certificate to enable them to do this to people. This procedure should only be taught by a qualified doctor to other qualified doctors....not beauticians. I am now considering sueing. I only had this done as my daughter is to married in December this year and as the mother of the bride I wanted to look my very best. Now I wont be able to smile on the photographs as this is when I look my worst. I have prominent vein looking objects superficial on my face and threads poking through my forehead. I am depressed and although this so called doctor has said I can have my money back my one side of my face has drooped as if Ive had a stroke. I am 57 years old and now look 10 years older than I did before. BE WARNED.

26 days after

How to look 20 years older in just one month !!! I am depressed, have huge bags under my eyes and my face has dropped. I look and feel ill. I cant sleep at night, Im tired all day, Im taking 400mg Ibuprofen 4 times a day as well as massaging my cheeks to try and break these things in my face down morning and night. Then all this for something alien in your face which supposing even if it went well doesnt last more than a few months !! unbelievable !!

Can you see the difference ? I can ! 20 years older thats what I can see

Look at these photos and tell me I didnt make a mistake
london

I was told minimum bruising yet I look like I have been in a car accident. I have threads sticking out of my head, I have long lumpy vein looking threads protruding down my face . I look like the elephant woman.