its hurts !!!! - London, GB

I had my first session of tattoo removal with...

i had my first session of tattoo removal with PICO-WAY at London PULSE LIGHT CLINIC.
I've got tattoo on my arm (10 years old) its a cover up, i had 3 different tattoos on the top of each other! bit red and yellow, rest black. I've only decided to go for it is because they offered payment plan, interest free. so I'm paying 50£ a month for 18 months.
My first session, oh my gosh - PAINFUL!!!! and she used the lowest setting! I've got white skin and i don't tan easily so that might be the reason. anyway, i was in pain for the first day, very swollen arm and bleeding. next day i woke up perfectly fine, no pain anymore or swelling. however a lot of little blisters and 1 big one. I've read not to pop it and not to touch it. i meant to keep my dressing for 48h but after 24h it started to smell as 1 blister popped so I've removed it and washed it with water. ill put antiseptic cream and cover it with bandage for couple of days. I've read that blisters are good sign of healing process and that it will cause the ink to fade. i also got some readness around it. its all quite hard and stiff as if you had burned yourself very badly.
anyway ill update you in a while after it all will heal a bit
i paid 1250£

4th day after 1st tattoo laser removal _London Pulse Light Clinic - PICO WAY

pulse clinic london

don't think she was a doctor or even a nurse! my bad i didn't asked,