Any Advice on Removing This Tattoo - London, GB

So I have been waiting a few years for a tattoo,...

So I have been waiting a few years for a tattoo, and I finally got it done and I am so unhappy with it and just want to get rid of it. I only had this done in September so I understand I need to wait till January to start laser removal. I don't know whether to try a picolaser or stick to a normal laser. Any advice? and do you think I should be able to get rid of most of the tattoo?

Thanks for any advice :)

First laser treatment

This is my first laser treatment. No changes as of yet or blisters but I know this is a long process.

Post second treatment

I had my second treatment, a week ago. The blisters where huge, but they have settled down now. Not really seeing any change (just a lot of pain), however I know I will just need to stick at it for now, as its such a new tattoo.

Third removal session

3rd removal, still not seeing any difference on the outline of the bird. I understand that its only the beginning but would love to see a bigger change. I bought a block booking of 8 sessions, so maybe I should change laser after this. any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

4th removal

Still no movement on the outlines, but you can certainly see changes in the shading. Fingers crossed that the next few times I will see some changes in the outlines.

Treatment 5

So this is treatment five, this is my quickest turn around yet, 6 weeks. As you can see its very red and swollen with a great blister on it.

My next treatment wont be until January now, but I will update a healing photo. I can tell this is going to be a long journey :(
Skin Clinic, Holburn

Extremely helpful team. You know you are in great hands.