Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My name is Mrs. Hassan and I had my rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Julian in April 2015. Before my surgery, I was a facing a number of issues with my nose which included a deviated septum, a drooping tip, a bump on my nose and trouble breathing. I had met two doctors previous to Dr. Julian and was not comfortable going through the surgery with them. However, after meeting Dr. Julian and him explaining how he could help me I knew he was the perfect doctor for me. He explains clearly and in depth how he can help you and also shows you 3D imaging on approximately what the end result would look like. He managed to rectify all of the issues and I was extremely happy with the results as they exceeded my expectations. The entire experience from the moment I walked into the office up to the after-care was outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Julian especially as he specialises in rhinoplasty.