Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty. London, GB

I wanted to add my review in order to give some...

I wanted to add my review for Mr Waterhouse because I had a positive experience overall.
It was October 2007, I was 31, and I had finally plucked up the courage to do something about my hooked nose. I chose to go with Mr Waterhouse because he seemed very professional. I was nervous about having unnecessary surgery but felt reassured by Mr Waterhouse and his staff who were/are all extremely caring.
The surgery was successful and not nearly as scary as I had thought, the recovery went well. After everything had healed, I felt that my nose was too short, so I discussed this with Mr Waterhouse. He was great, he said he understood what I was saying, and offered to carry out a revision rhinoplasty. In January 2011, I had the revision, and could see immediately after the operation that my nose was perfect. I healed even faster the second time. I have full feeling in my nose, and no issues with breathing.
It is now 5 years since the revision rhinoplasty and over time my nose has changed slightly, it's not as perfectly symmetrical as it was those first few months after the operation.
With hind sight I would have left my nose well alone as I do t think think it was worth messing about with.

Last edited on 9/7/2016

Adding some pics

Ok, so it's such a long time ago, and I didn't take before and after shots. Also, it's worth noting that my pics were taken years apart.
London Plastic Surgeon