Rhinoplasty with Dr Ion:)! 18 Years of Age - London, GB

Hello everyone , My Name is Alina and i am 18years...

Hello everyone , My Name is Alina and i am 18years of age, My looks started to really take a toll over my everyday life feeling selfconcious and what not . so i therefore decided to have surgery , i did alot of reasearch on rhinoplasty read a million reviews on each surgeon and looked at there work. I came across dr julian de silva , Dr basim matti and Dr ion. i did alot more research narrowing it down to these three doctors, Dr ions work appealed to me very much , as he creates a soft natural looking nose which is something i really wanted. his reviews were also amazing , so i decided to go book a consultation . my first consultation with dr ion was great because i knew exactly what i wanted and i loved the outcome of the morphs he produced for me. he then invited me for a second consultation i felt so much more at ease the second time round purely because you are always so overwhelmed first time round you really forget a number of things you wanted to mention..! , in the second consultation i notified dr ion of my concerns and what really bothered me i felt so happy knowing that he understood exactly what i was saying. with dr ion i know i am in safe hands. his team is great and really responsive and always willing to help. my deposit is payed and surgery is booked for the 24th of november . really cannot wait. my nose now is long and very bulbous i feel as if it drags my face down in some sense???? ? due to it being so long and just really out of shape, dr ion is looking to elivate the tip increase definition and make my nose alot more narrower i cant wait to see the actual outcome. dr ion had said i have really petite features and so therefore a nose that will match those features also stating inhave big eyes???? i need a nose to go in harmony with my face. i will update you guys nearer the time of my surgery .. bye for now:)

front view of my nose

Exactly 20 days till surgery

20 days till surgery and i am super excited. cannot believe i will have that confidence i have always craved by the end of the month. i will be sure to post alot of photos during the time of my stay . hope all goes well , i wish all of you who are having surgery soon a big goodluck!
London Plastic Surgeon