26years Old 6months Post Op - London, GB

I decided to undergo the operation last year as i...

I decided to undergo the operation last year as i was at a point in my life where i could afford it and had researched all the questions that concerned me! During my research i came across Dr Ivo Gwanmesia who had great credentials and amazing reviews! To date, i am very happy with my choice of surgeon!!
The first few weeks were a struggle as i found it difficult to sleep and breath properly which is very normal. I didn't bruise too much as i used Arnica tablets for the first week!
After a month i could see that the swelling was going down day by day week by week you see the slight changes (this becomes a bit of a paranoia as you keep thinking it's the end result) and researching i have found that the end results will be apparent in a year! So patience is a virtue!

I'll leave a few photos so you can see the process !

8 months post op

Here's an update of my process! I think my tip is still swollen as it feels numb to touch. But I am very happy with the results so far! For all of you who are considering or are in the first few months of post op, bear in mind that it is a long healing process and you will hate your nose before you like it!! Don't get disheartened too soon!

1year 2months post op

Hey people! Thought I'd show you my updated self! It's not perfect but I think that slight imperfections are make it look natural. The camera I have on my phone doesn't really show this (that's why I love it) but I have a slight bump on the bridge! Also my nostrils are uneven but I think my old nose was the same! So can't really complain... I think it's an improvement and I'm going with that. I just wanted to share my final photos to show that even the 6 months on there are slight changes! Don't be discouraged and don't look to much into the imperfections and I am sure no one else does! And if they do they suck...
Looking back, if I had the same mind as I do now, I wouldn't have gone along with the operation. Only because I think everyone should love themselves the way they are! That's true beauty!
London Plastic Surgeon

Professional, reassuring and overall amazing surgeon!