Considering Revision Rhinoplasty - London, GB

Hi , I'm considering revision rhinoplasty after a...

Hi , I'm considering revision rhinoplasty after a primary operation meant to correct my deviated septum and broken nose (fall) left my nose botched with a wide and droopy drip and general assymetry . So far I've had a consult with Dr Lucion Ion and may consult some other doctors bettor making up my mind . I found Dr Ion to be very knowledgeable and realistic about what could be done or not . I was advised that he might need to use rib cartilage but he would know that once he opened up the nose (????) He did some morphs for me which I'll upload soon . However , I still want some changes in the morphs mainly the frontal view . He didn't want to make more changes as he wanted me to have a realistic idea of what the end result might be instead of over promising something he could not deliver . I understand and respect that but I feel that if I'm going down the route and spending over £9k (ouch!) I would get a more aesthetic result . I'm going to be booking another consult with him soon and also want to consider other good revision surgeons (although so far my research has led my to believe that Dr Ion is one of the best ) . I've heard mixed review about DR Julian De Silva so I'm not sure if I should consider him . Has anyone heard of Dr Alex Kardis?